Me, at the Wintergarden in the Auckland Domain.

Actually,
this is me, at Wintergarden in the Auckland Domain. Such a beautiful place. The picture above is of a statue at the Wintergarden.


View of Mt Eden Village from the bus stop to Auckland City. You can see Mt Eden in the background.

Steffi, Me, and Nicola walking in a "winter wonderland" at Christmas In The Park.
Not sure why uploading photos worked today but didn't work yesterday or the day before that. I did nothing differently today except expect less. Hmm.
5 comments:
well ur outfit creates a right picture for the beautiful place...Green-Green...All the way!!
Love the picures you posted! I hope the blogger gods stay happy so that you can post more soon. lamu!
Hey Sarah-
Really enjoying reading and seeing your experiences. Sounds like you're having a great time. All the best,
Ben
I love the pics too. I love reading your blog! I only wish that I were doing something so exciting!!! I FINALLY send out an email on gmail...I hope you get it soon! Merry Xmas! I love and miss you lots.
I like logging on to see the pictures you post. Your mom tells me all about your adventures and where you are heading next. It is just so amazing to me that you have experienced so many new things. I know I can only dream of doing many of the things you have done, or plan to do. I think it is so wonderful! I hope you received the birthday card we sent, and that you had a great birthday. Judging from all you do, I would say that you are having a great "everyday!"
Post a Comment